Pen Refill Guide
For each associated with the pens I discuss, we backlink to a buying alternative and also to the full post on the pen concerned. If I've in person done an assessment, I used that. If you don't, i have tried to find a review by another writer if an individual is out there.
My Top Five Multi Pen Picks
- The multi pen type of Lamy’s iconic water feature pen isn’t one of best multi pencils I possess, it's one of the best pencils we possess. It made my recent year-end list of most useful purchases from 2016, and I also haven’t regretted investing the funds to snag this pen. Basically had to pick one drawback, it is that there is no technical pen alternative, that is a capability all the other multi pens on this listing have. Despite this, the Lamy 2000’s appearance, high quality build, and make use of of this D1 refill ensure that it stays towards the top. [My Assessment Here]
- Sailor’s latest “Imperial Black” pen was another pleasant surprise for me personally (though I don't know the reason why because my experience with Sailor has actually generally speaking been great). If you’re searching for a higher-end multi pen with exceptional finishes, a blacked-out "stealth" color system, AND a dedicated mechanical pen slot, this could be my recommendation. The pen additionally takes D1 refills, and Sailor’s cheap “Chalana” .5mm ballpoint refills write really, no matter if they're notably difficult to find. Oddly, it seems that no person has written an extensive report on this pen, that we'll must remedy shortly.
- I believed I’d stay a Hi-Tec-C Coleto guy, but after spending some considerable time with Uni’s Style Fit multi pen, I’m slowly becoming a convert. Whilst the standard synthetic Style Fit pen body doesn’t do a great deal for me, the metal variation is very good. The proprietary gel refills arrive .28.38, and .5mm sizes, tend to be super smooth, and final an exceedingly few years for a multi pen refill. In addition they tend to be fairly inexpensive and obtainable in a wide range of colors.
- A great cheap option, especially if you are looking for a no-fuss hybrid ballpoint multi pen which has a mechanical pen option. As I noted within my review final month, the Jetstream multi pen is bigger than all the other individuals about this list, also takes proprietary refills which are limited to black/blue/red/green colors. The mechanical pencil comes in both .5mm and .7mm sizes. [My Evaluation Right Here]
- Initial multi pen we ever purchased, and the type of Pilot’s Hi-Tec-C pen that i take advantage of oftentimes. If you are a fan associated with Hi-Tec-C or needle-tip pencils generally, you need to opt for the Coleto. it is relatively easy locate, therefore the refills are offered in many colors across .3mm.4mm, and .5mm tip sizes. The .4mm could be the nice place in my situation. The .3mm is a bit scratchy, and the .5mm operates away too soon. Unfortunately, Pilot appears to have stopped the Coleto Lumio (formerly my personal favorite pen body). [My Assessment Right Here]