- Aluminum roller guides are designed to carry medium weight loads economically. Their smooth action and high speeds make them ideal for widespread use in many areas of application.
Aside from a main featured High Performance guide, others such as the Standard, Corrosion Resistant, High Dynamics and Grease-free versions are also available.
• Available sizes 12, 15, 20, 25, 35 and 45mm
• Rail lengths are from 200 mm to 4000 mm
• Speeds up to 10 m/s
• Acceleration/deceleration up to 40 m/s2
• Loading from any direction
• Permanently lubricated guidance system
• Flexible mounting dimensions
Aluminum roller guides provide smooth operation and high load carrying capacity for industrial automation. By the use of lightweight aluminum components the moving masses are minimized, travel speeds are increased and actuation energy is saved.
Maximum Stroke (mm)
Extend Stroke Thrust (N)
Retract Stroke Thrust (N)
Rail and Adjustable Casette with Guide Bearings
Maximum Working Pressure (bar)
Operating Temperature (C)
-10° to 80°
Operating Temperature (F)
14° to 176°
Possible in Any Position
Aluminum Alloy | Hardened High Alloy Spring Steel | Bearing Steel | Stainless Steel Bearing Steel