Nib cards are provided for policyholders shortly after joining nib. Your nib card displays your name and client number. If any details on your card tend to be wrong, be sure to call us.
Take your nib card with you to claim at an nib Retail Centre, or via nib point of service claiming.
Extra nib cards
An nib card will undoubtedly be given to both you and your spouse (for couples and household guidelines). You'll request additional cards proper noted on your plan.
With your nib card, you agree:
- Become limited by the by-laws and principles of nib, including any changes we make to those guidelines someday
- To inform united states if any information about your card is wrong
- Showing additional ID if required by a supplier
- To utilize your card to claim for solutions always treat a person listed on your card
- To inform united states if you are claiming for treatment where you could claim for payment from another party (e.g. workers’ compensation, 3rd party insurance)
- Your nib card cannot make sure you're a monetary client
- That your particular consumer details must certanly be confirmed by nib before we can pay any statements
- To allow nib share information along with other men and women listed on the nib policy. This implies we possibly may make some other clients mindful, for instance, of some benefits and solutions advertised in the policy
More important info regarding the card:
- Your card just isn't transferable
- Don’t leave your card with any provider or other celebration
- Your card may be the home of nib – you need to return it if asked
- You need to return or destroy your card if for example the nib plan is cancelled