November 10, 2015
Vintage Mont Blanc pens UK
- A lovely Victorian 9ct Gold & Enamel propelling pen in the form of an Egyptian sarcophagus. Lovely enamel run the leading and reverse with Egyptian hieroglyphs. Pendant loop atop therefore the pencil may be worn as a pendant.
- An uncommon 1970's boxed 9ct solid Gold Parker 61 Predidential ballpoint pen with barley hatch design regarding cap and body. Pen measures approx 12.5cm in total X 8mm broad. Hallmarked for 375 (9ct) - London - 1978
- A gorgeous Victorian 9ct solid Rose Gold propelling telecsopic pen with stunning Cobalt blue Gillouche enamel work round the system. Pencil mechanism propels.
- An uncommon and fabulous Mont Blanc La Boheme fountain pen.
- The famous Meisterstück (Masterpiece) 149 Le Grand piston water fountain pen, the grandfather associated with Mont Blanc range. The 18ct silver nib with Platinum inlay engraved because of the quantity 4810, the height in yards of Europe's greatest hill Mont Blanc at 15, 781 foot.
- An attractive vintage 18ct Gold plated and brushed metallic Santos De Cartier Pen. Your body plus the cap are produced in brushed metal with 18ct gold-plated trim and fluted clip. Has got the Cartier emblem on top of this cap with trademark screws
- The perfect vintage 1990's Meisterstück (Masterpiece) 149 piston water fountain pen, the grandfather for the Mont Blanc range. Gorgeous 18ct yellow Gold nib with Platinum inlay, engraved utilizing the quantity 4810, the level in yards of European countries's greatest hill
- A wonderful and strange Victorian 9ct platnium cross pendant with retractable pen.
- A wonderful Edwardian 9ct Gold telescopic propelling pencil, comprising of a lovely engine change structure on a cilyndrical human anatomy with cartouche. Pencil runs in three parts by pulling the most notable backwards. Pendant loop connected.
- A fabulous Victorian 9ct yellow Gold retractable pen with lovely hexagonal etched body with breathtaking Turquoise inlaid musical organization and top. Lovely embellished top inset with an attractive round cut Citrine (6mm) rock. Pencil steps approx 6cm
- The perfect 18ct gold-plated Art Deco telescopic pen with beautiful torpedo-shaped human anatomy and stunning alternating simple and motor change stripes. Pulls out in order to become fully extended. Pencil measures approx 8cm (3.1 " ) in total when closed X 8mm wide.
- The perfect Silver and 9ct Rose Gold Art Deco retractable propelling pen in cilyndrical type with lovely engraved engine change striped structure human body. Pencil propelling method functions pulling the most notable expanding the pen automatically. Pencil steps approx 4.5cm
- A wonderful vintage solid Silver Montegrappa fountain pen in stunning octagonal form. Has the Montegrappa trademark video also stamped 'Montegraapa - ITALY - 925 *1055 VI'. 18KT white Gold method nib with platnium Greek secret information.
- A wonderful Edwardian 9ct gold-filled telescopic propelling pen, comprising of an attractive motor change structure on a cilyndrical human anatomy. Pencil retracts by turning the bulbous end to be totally extended. Your body in addition slides upwards to increase further.
- A fabulous vintage 1980's 18ct Gold plated Dunhill fountain pen.
- A beautiful vintage solid Silver Art Deco Yard-O-Led Diplomat propelling pen with cylindrical type and lovely engraved geometric motor change pattern.
Share this article
September 14, 2016
February 20, 2016
July 19, 2016