Ink Cartridge Syringe
I have talked-about ink cartridges and filling systems currently inside Fountain Pen 101 series, and I also wish build upon that with today's guide on refilling bare ink cartridges.
The reason why would you refill ink cartridges?
- To save money, so that you do not have to buy a converter for your cartridge/converter pen
- Greater ink ability, some cartridges have actually higher ink capacities than their matching converters
- More ink options, as some pens only simply take cartridges like Kaweco Sport and J. Herbin Rollerball pen
You can find just a few things you'll need to refill your ink cartridges:
- A pen which takes cartridges
- Vacant ink cartridges (youwill need to save these, while you frequently can't purchase them empty)
- Bottled ink