Montblanc Mozart Fountain Pen
The "Masters for Meisterstück Firenze Alligator" unites the expertise of Montblanc – as creator of exquisite instruments for writing – using town of Florence’s wealthy creative customs in fabric production. Meisterstück Fountain Pen encased in black alligator fabric and platinum-coated fittings.
- Ident No: 115094
- Piston Fountain Pen
- Handcrafted Au750 / 18 K gold nib rhodium-coated, featuring the cupola associated with cathedral "Santa Maria del Fiore"
- This collection pays tribute to Florence’s rich artistic customs in fabric craftsmanship. Engravings from the cap-top and cone are impressed by the city’s famous landmarks - the cupola associated with cathedral "Santa Maria del Fiore" additionally the bridge "Ponte Vecchio".
- Montblanc ink: Mystery Black, Royal Blue, Midnight Blue, Burgundy Red, Lavender Purple, Oyster Gray, Toffee Brown, Irish Green, Corn Poppy Red
- Qualities: This collection pays tribute to Florence’s wealthy creative practices in leather design. Engravings from the cap-top and cone tend to be empowered because of the town’s famous landmarks - the cupola associated with cathedral "Santa Maria del Fiore" and the bridge "Ponte Vecchio".
- Clip: Platinum-coated
- Barrel: valuable black alligator fabric with hand-stitched seam
- Cap: Precious black colored alligator leather-based with hand-stitched seam; Montblanc emblem manufactured from mother-of-pearl
Please note pictures used are stock photographs and tints and sizes may well not exactly match real services and products. See our circumstances of purchase for further information.All Details